Living the startup life?
- Welcome to Unotumbler. Your ultimate guide to startup life
- Why and how some brave souls take the plunge
- Layoffs 2023. Why are they happening and what to do if it happens to you
- Money Matters: HR insights on Startup Hiring, Salaries, Performances and Layoffs
- Money Matters: HR Understanding ESOPs. How many ESOPs to ask for?
Go To Market
Marketing & Growth
Negotiations & Closure
B2b Technology Companies across HR, Future of Work, Electric Mobility, Health & Business Process Management
From May 2018 onwards, UnoTumbler has had retainer & success fee/equity linked engagements with startups ranging from early to mid to growth stages.
These have been 6-12 month engagements spanning across ideation, storytelling, fundraise pitching, GTM, growth marketing, acquihiring, conflict resolution, leadership coaching & mentoring, account management & efficiency transformation.
For a detailed list of companies please click here (pdf)
- 20 years of experience, 15 of them with startups
- Have been a software engineer, a technology consultant, a freelancer, an i-banking analyst, an early stage VC, an entrepreneur, a marketer, an advisor and an operator. Have raised funds, deployed capital, managed a portfolio and built & led teams
- Deep domain expertise. Hands on experience with more than 30 different startups in various roles and domains, and countless interactions with numerous startups and founders
- My first startup experience was my worst startup experience. How I wish I had someone to help make sense of it all
- Have seen exits. Have written off an investment. Have resolved conflicts. Have guided leadership teams. Have played operating roles
- Understanding & working with people and maximising their potential is my strength. And people are at the centre of it all
- Easy going and like to have fun while working with startup folks. Helps while navigating startup uncertainties
- Profile: LinkedIn